Sunday 10 April 2011

Mechwarrior




I recently had a game of this using the starter set and really enjoyed it. I went out and won an auction (while playing my first game) for a House Liao battleforce.

Graeme and I had a 900pt game on Friday night. Well we started a game! Things were going well for both, but we were a bit short of time. By the time we got into the really action we pretty much had to call it a night. We decided to call it a draw as even through Graeme managed to take out a mech and monocycle of mine two of his mechs were on the verge of destruction.

Here are a few pics;



So I think we shall attempt another similar game soon, maybe a few less points so we can finish it!

Last night I also won an auction for a Bannson's Raiders force so will hopefully have a game with them soon too!





3 comments:

kingsleypark said...

Testing to see if I can leave a comment although still haven't worked out how to follow the blog! (Doh!)

Good looking table though Neil

kingsleypark said...

Ha Ha! Sorted re the following, it's easy once you know how (or open your eyes and read the page properly!)

GordonY said...

Yeah I struggled a bit as well Dave, its just laid out differently to ours.

Still cant clicky the piccies though.